It’s April Fools’. Trust no one and believe nothing today, just like every other day.
Some classic pranks for this most special and dreaded days:
- Glue eggs to the carton.
- Put icing and decorations on a shirt box and leave a knife, fork, plate and napkins.
- Coat pen and pencil tips with clear nail polish.
- Plastic-wrap toilet seats.
- Glue a quarter to floor or sidewalk.
- Glue magnets to bottom of coffee cup, stick to roof of car and drive.
- Wrap grapes with chocolate Easter egg foil.
- Bring extra outfits to work and change randomly.
- Rubber band around the sink sprayer trigger.
- Hint at an epic prank all day, but do nothing.
New Short Stories and more at Amazon, iTunes, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords!!!
Thanks for dropping by!